Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here's what you get...
- We start with a complimentary review of your previous year's return. This provides us not only insight into your tax history but often results in suggestions to improve your tax outlook in the future. Sometimes, we are even able to amend your previous return for a refund.
- Next, your return will be prepared by an experienced professional with over 25 years experience.
- Once prepared, your return will be reviewed by both of our professionals to ensure accuracy and compliance with our quality standards.
- Lastly, your return will be analyzed by our innovative computer software to identify any potential problems and review all of the math computations. Our goal is to prepare an accurate return which won't be unnecessarily scrutinized by the IRS.
- In most cases, your return will be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will review commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
- We are also available throughout the year for questions and additional tax planning.